Thursday, July 25, 2013

Survey Update

Hey. I thought I would update people on the survey results. I have a response of 88 people. There are 83 people interested, 5 are not. The week they were thinking of doing it...about 75 people can come. Sarah emailed me and said an expo is way too big and stick to calling it an Open House. So, that means about 50 people at each. I am still taking responses, this is just an update.

The survey will be on-going until August 15, 2013. Then, we will look at the data and put the locations where the interest is. There is definitely enough interest for multiple. If you interested, please take the survey.

                          Survey Link: NAMI Virginia Open House in SWVA Survey

                                                                 ***EDITED***

No comments:

Post a Comment